Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Paperback version is now available!

Hi, guys. Just a heads up to let everyone know that The Missionary Position is now available in paperback. You can find it here, or on my Amazon page linked in the right hand column of this blog. In keeping with the low price target, you can purchase the paperback for just $4.99.

I realize it's been a while since my last post, but rest assured there's a good reason. I'm at the conclusion of my Master's program and studying for Comprehensive Examinations, which as it happens begin tomorrow. So, when I'm done here I'll be back in the books again. Trust me when I tell you I'm looking forward to the end of this. I didn't think it was possible to get senioritis at my age, but I'm here to tell you it is.

I'd like nothing more than to quit studying and get back to writing, but I've got too much time and moolah invested in the degree.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment